Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Newborn

Hello, hola, bonjour, konnichi wa! 

Welcome to what is the "birth" of my blog, Euphemisms of Life. Let me just say that I am not a professional writer, blogger, or funny man. This place is for my random assortment of words that may or may not form into something funny, insightful, or just plain weird.


Just a little background on my self, I am a native of Phoenix, Arizona and have been a resident most of my life. I am a father to the most wonderful four year old and a husband to the prettiest girl I have ever laid eyes upon. At this point in my life I am grateful for the happiness that the people in my life bring me. 

You will come to find out that despite being a 24 year old man, I enjoy the simple things in life. I also enjoy dreaming about someday striking it rich from the lottery or some Great Aunt Petunia leaving me her mansion up in the Hamptons, but I can live with what I have.


Someday I hope to retire somewhere nice, away from the smog and traffic noise. Somewhere with big lakes, lots of trees, and fresh cool air. I would sit on the porch and finish the book I started writing a few years ago (that's a whole long story I won't go into now).


Anyhow, thank you traveler of the internet for resting upon my page and gracing it with your presence. I will update my blog as often as I can and again thank you for visiting.


Sincerely,
Ian

No comments:

Post a Comment