Saturday, July 2, 2011

Who's back? This guy!

Hello random individuals of the .com universe.


You are probably here because you saw an incredibly ridiculous, yet hilarious picture assembled by yours truly linked from Google Images.


Doesn't that make  it seem like you are the innocent kid walking down the street, Google Images is the creepy guy driving by slowly in the van tempting you with the deliciously sweet goodness that are my pictures? I think so.


Or maybe you saw my page on StumbleUpon and thought to yourself, " Did I really reach the end of the internet?"


There's also the chance that you came across my Euphemisms of Life facebook page. Yes it has it's own page, because it said it's cooler than I will ever be and if I disagree, than I would be wrong because you can't argue facts. Kind of harsh.


But you made it here, so who cares how you arrived, I'm just glad to have you. It is true, I have been idle for almost 2 months, but it has been quite an eventful 2 months.


I finally got a new car which really makes me able to finally breathe easy, such a stupid thing to have to worry about but it affects everything. I have been very fortunate to be able to get one and a new one at that, I am already in love with the car.


I actually had a dream a few months ago about having a brand new black car and now that I have one, I'm having a sort of a weird deja vu moment, if you believe in that sort of thing. I just need to get a new ipod cord that is hard to find and cant be ordered. I will find it, or you can buy it for my birthday which is in exactly 19 days. I will accept gifts, no personal checks.


Next week I plan to buy a new wireless mouse for my laptop to create some new original Euphemisms of Life artistic pieces, instead of borrowing stock images and drawing on them. Let's just say using the touch pad to draw is like trying to ride a bike with square wheels.


And if you were wondering what happened to my last mouse, well it mysteriously died. Black plague virus or maybe some bad cheese who knows.


The bottom line, I'm just letting you know I'm still alive and well, in case you actually know who I am, or know of me, or know someone with my name, or just because.


P.S. Don't be afraid to leave a comment or two, I always make sure to comment back. Peace!

4 comments:

  1. Yay! You're still alive! I was starting to get worried <33<33

    ReplyDelete
  2. Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiaaaaaaaaaan~

    I miss yooooooou =<

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello anonymous person who I know who you are! How have you been? Everyone misses you at work! Hope to hear from you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I miss you guys too! So much!

    I'm still with Wag, found an opening here local. They're nice but they're... well they're not so efficient, y'know? It's Maddening how they do things the hard way.

    Things have been a little shaky in all categories but they're starting to look up, tentatively. I'm hoping I'm about to have a streak of good luck here soon.

    How about you? I've been looking for an update to be sure something awful didn't happen *hugs!*

    ReplyDelete